Texan Connection & Lotsawhatzits....

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Texan Connection & Lotsawhatzits....

Hey guys, you ever been over to lake Bryan?
Well, yes, there is a 5$ entry fee, but plenty of open (what passes for a beach) water front.

Lotsawhatzits, have you ever tried the Wolf Creek concert area, off Holleman? Can a person detect there?

Texan Conn....I just recently purchased the SE and would like very much to meet up and hunt and gain from some of your user experience. :thumbsup:

HH,
BW

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Re: Texan Connection & Lotsawhatzits....

well I have been to lake Bryan the water is MUD bottom, very hard to water hunt with a sand scupe, im sure that there is stuff there.
Might like to dry land hunt though. when we going?

Havent tried wolf creek but there are no laws about metaldetecting in CS or Bryan parks, so there you go. got a few other spots around BCS when it starts raining agien. pm me and well meet up, i work regular hrs, weekly

Lotsawhatzits

Jan 9, 2009
Re: Texan Connection & Lotsawhatzits....

Hi BW,
I went to lake bryan a while back and asked at the gate about detecting and got a no. Yesterday I was off work and went to lake summerville after seeing all the posts from TC lately. (btw congratulations TC on the latest ring. It looks awsome) I found lots of clad, but nothing special. I didn't get to stay long.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread