need help with golden king

cilantro

Sep 14, 2010
:help: Hello to all, i am new to this site but been treasure hunting for years i own garrett gti 2500 , cx treasure hound, garrett deepseeker, and whites mt808, and i just received the latest one , the golden king dpr plus by nokta. i took it for a test drive on a nearby community park but could not make it work , if some one knows about this detector and would like to help, i am in Houston Tx also i would like to team with some body to treasure hunt in Houston , dallas ,greenville area. this is my email [email protected] thank you Art.

DavidBeard

Dec 27, 2008
Derbyshire
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have thought that the supplier would have give you a good demonstration before you took it out,
There are quite a few videos on Youtube that could help, especially the ones by 'goldendetectors'
[youtube=425,350]jnZ5cGVdsXA[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]F2PqDD9OoJ0[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]72PQdFobfzs[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]fx8vhJio3_c[/youtube]

I'm sure you'll sort it eventually - How heavy does it feel while you're out? How many hours do you think is a comfortable time with it?
Best wishes,
David.

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
....Art...I live in Crosby....not too far away ..........I am not familar with the Golden King....sounds like you got it off Feebay......not a lot of help from those guys...unfortunately.....PM me and I can figure out if I can help you or not........Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread