Memorial Park information..

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
A friend of mine has let me know that lots of trash has been found in the park areas near foundations of the camp. Starbucks coffee cups, beer cans and other trash.
The park "patrol officers" will be on the lookout for people metal detecting in the park and they will be in force.

Most of the metal detectorists know to cover all holes dug and take out any trash found in this park. We also try to stay inconspicuous while detecting, and inform many of the new members of the hobby to be aware in this particular location.

There are cyclists, runners and even homeless who leave mounds of trash items in the park BUT,,,,We are being singled out for leaving trash, unjustly!!

Just want everyone to know of the added patrols in this area.

Last edited:

sharpshooter#1

Greenie
Oct 24, 2013
hurst tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter tracker IV
A friend of mine has let me know that lots of trash has been found in the park areas near foundations of the camp. Starbucks coffee cups, beer cans and other trash.
The park "patrol officers" will be on the lookout for people metal detecting in the park and they will be in force.

Most of the metal detectorists know to cover all holes dug and take out any trash found in this park. We also try to stay inconspicuous while detecting, and inform many of the new members of the hobby to be aware in this particular location.

There are cyclists, runners and even homeless who leave mounds of trash items in the park BUT,,,,We are being singled out for leaving trash, unjustly!!

Just want everyone to know of the added patrols in this area.

Were is memorial park....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread