pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Oh it's ON now...

For several years I've had to rely on borrowing a two box detector. Naturally that means the time I needed it I wouldn't have it, and many times I would borrow it and end up not getting to go...

Well no more! Merry Christmas to me, I got my own two box! Now I just need to have porters to dig the holes and carry the treasure out...ha!

GhostlyDesigns

Greenie
Aug 14, 2011
north Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites - Prizm 6T and ancient CoinMaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been wanting one for years but just can't convince myself that I need to dig deep holes to find scrap metal. Good luck to you, there is a lot of treasure here in north Texas that needs finding.

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
let us know how it does. A few months ago MDS invited me to a search for 7 buried containers of coins. We found 3 of the 7, the owners found 2, but we never got the last two, even with a map! Problem was the stuff was too deep for the normal detectors, CTX and ATPro. We did get hits of a penny at more 12 inches on two of them. We had a Garrett Treasure Hound 2-box and it did hit all of them. One issue was the old fellow had also buried all his oil filters, and scrap iron around the place.

OP
OP
pyledriver

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well heck, lets go use it there! Nothing expected in return-just the fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions