What does everybody do for a living?

dirtfishingdave

May 2, 2012
Pittsburgh,PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx3030,Fisher f75, Whites DFX with Sunray probe, Fisher gold bug 2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche hand shovel, Raven from Predator tools. Detectors I used to use: Minelab explorer se, Fisher f
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol! Recently I read a post on another forum about where a person would be most likely to find a gold coin. Very interesting indeed! California looked pretty high on the list, but that sort of stuff could literally be anywhere. That's why our treasure hunting doesn't start and stop with an 'on' button! ALWAYS be on the lookout...

True, it doesn't always start with the on button, last year I found a 14k gold ring outside a store on the sidewalk, and a david yurman cable bracelet in a parking lot. Pays attention to look down!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wellllll, years ago I was a body double for arnold in the movies. During that time on the side, I invented things. Cell phones, satellites, laptops, stuff like that.
I got tired of the precision of that and began a career of shaving supermodels legs and doing misting for photo shoots. Nowadays I just play around being an interweb celebrity

Sounds like a terrible way to live. I started out at the age of 15 graduating Harvard at the top of my class. During my time there I brewed beer and made shine to sell to the local community collages that paid for everything I needed. After Harvard bill gates and Steve jobs fought for who got me felt like a slave up for auction. So I went with neither I then designed the buggati vyron. Well doing that I met a guy from NASA became a secret NASA astronaut its like the space FBI. Went to other galaxies in a spaceship that cloaked itself so no one seen it. Then after the intergalactic war of 2013 (4578 for the planet we were fighting with).after that I retired now the aliens are after me so I hide at a amazon warehouse.

YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a terrible way to live. I started out at the age of 15 graduating Harvard at the top of my class. During my time there I brewed beer and made shine to sell to the local community collages that paid for everything I needed. After Harvard bill gates and Steve jobs fought for who got me felt like a slave up for auction. So I went with neither I then designed the buggati vyron. Well doing that I met a guy from NASA became a secret NASA astronaut its like the space FBI. Went to other galaxies in a spaceship that cloaked itself so no one seen it. Then after the intergalactic war of 2013 (4578 for the planet we were fighting with).after that I retired now the aliens are after me so I hide at a amazon warehouse.

Not to disparage the veracity of your post, but I kinda.....sorta...........semi............. don't believe that story. :icon_scratch:

At least mine was REAL! Well, not the Internet part.... But I'm proud of the fact that I can extract gold from ANYTHING that has gold in it! So if my dog ever swallows a pound of gold leaf..... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread