Heya fellas

#48Fan

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metal dectecting/treasure hunting is a hobby I have been interested in for a long time. I used to pan gold with my Grandfather back when I was a teenager. I'm originally from Southern California, but been here in Texarkana TX for longer than I lived in CA. Been to the Crater of Diamonds in Murfreesboro AR a couple of times (with absolutely no luck as I don't have a clue about mining for diamonds). Plan to visit there much more often in the coming years.

Like I said, metal detecting is a hobby I've always wanted to try (actually, I'm up for trying anything treasure related). Noticed that there are several folks located within 3 or so hours from me. Maybe I could tag along with some of you on a hunt or two. I'd be up for doing the grunt work in exchange for a little experience and a pointer or two.

Anyway, great to have found this site and is great to be here. I look forward to getting to know yall better and hopefully contribute to the forums one day.

Also, as far as what I do for a living.... I am 41, my wife is 100% disabled veteran so I dont do much. I spent most of my life in the restaurant business, was a bartender for several years, and drove a truck OTR after that. Now, I am pretty much stay at home. Looking for some get out and get some within 3-4 hours.

Just let me know, Fellas

MLively

Jan 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your more than welcome to tag along with me. However I work in the oilfield and only have Monday and Tuesday off from work. I have an extra detector too so you can try it out. Unfortunately I am an hour south and west of Fort Worth. But if you get in the area, I would gladly show you a few things on metal detecting, I'm no expert but I don't usually get skunked either lol

Proud to be a Texan!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
first of all you need a change in your fanship, but if you want advice on diamonds ask turd hoffman when he gets back from south america

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy from Austin,Texas:headbang:

OP
OP

#48Fan

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. MLively will definitely holler at ya when I head that direction. Jeff Gordon, I don't think that will happen lol.

Heya produce guy. Might be coming to the Austin area for Xgames, just not sure which day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread