All Treasure Hunting
Would love to hook up sometime, im in the Galveston area.Tom

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
gallileo60 said:
Would love to hook up sometime, im in the Galveston area.Tom
just email me when your comming into the area.get my #. i work out of town,so if i'm here i can help you out with a couple areas.the beach over there,i've seen lots of nice points from there.lots of area to md at all over.look up the history of your area and get after it.lol

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
I am planning to hit, Matagorda, St. Joe, Padre. etc ..
I live in Mathis (Corpus Christi) I'll be out on all of them at one time
OR! an other !
Some time(s) this summer....
Also, Hope to have my boat & diving gear, in the water by then too !
Let's get together !
And !
Plan a trip !

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
cptbil said:
I am planning to hit, Matagorda, St. Joe, Padre. etc ..
I live in Mathis (Corpus Christi) I'll be out on all of them at one time
OR! an other !
Some time(s) this summer....
Also, Hope to have my boat & diving gear, in the water by then too !
Let's get together !
And !
Plan a trip !
well i'm off to work tomarrow so its going to be awhile till i'm back just let me know when you are around.mathis is not far.

chris233

Greenie
Jun 1, 2007
hey listen I llive in mcallen texas, and have one of those discovery tf 900 metal detectors. I know the island very well because i lived in brownsville for a lot of years and in matamoros mexico. interested in treasure seeking just contact me whenever anybody is down here. I'm interested in the singer treasure and in others that are suppossedly buried around here.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
chris233 said:
hey listen I llive in mcallen texas, and have one of those discovery tf 900 metal detectors. I know the island very well because i lived in brownsville for a lot of years and in matamoros mexico. interested in treasure seeking just contact me whenever anybody is down here. I'm interested in the singer treasure and in others that are suppossedly buried around here.
i'm in mccook tx working now any place to look around here?

Jan 5, 2008
Brazoria County, TX
Detector(s) used
MINELAB X-30, X-505
we live in brazoria county, and are out and about allllllll the time. we are very new at this, but working really hard to figure out where THE good spots are. whenever youre feeling froggy, let us know!

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
J&M:
As you might guess, if the site is easy to get to, it's already been gone over many times
The best places are the remote ones or over on one of the islands
Matagorda or St Joe, etc

Jan 5, 2008
Brazoria County, TX
Detector(s) used
MINELAB X-30, X-505
Since its FINALLY warming up and drying out, we plan to take a boat and check out all the islands asap. Make a weekend trip out of it. I think it would be pretty fun, even if we didnt find anything. We found some old ammunition on the beach in Matagorda. 1942?..Thats what started all the excitement for my hubby....now he is hooked. Now we take our machines with us everywhere. We have been hitting Freeport pretty hard since we both work there. (lunch breaks ;))
We are planning a road trip for the upcoming weekend. Just driving towards Louisiana....no plans exactly, just stop when we see something good.
We live right next to Liverpool, Tx....we are researching that area now, but its soooooo backwoods that its scary......not ALL of it, so no offense. It is a REALLY old town, one of the first settlements around here.
Alot of plans....but not alot of time. grrrrrr
i think im rambling again....sorry

Crazy Greek

Nov 12, 2007
Victoria, Texas
Detector(s) used
Viper Trident
Oh yeah! I'll be having some time to swing the ole detector from time to time. I would love to hunt Aransas and Brazoria counties.

I live in Victoria and have a Viper Trident detector.

Give me a shout sometime if you guys are planning anything and if it falls into my days off schedule, I would love to get together with you.

Bill

Kieth-Tx

Jun 5, 2006
Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Live in Victoria also, but work out of Corpus. I hunt around Corpus...mainly the beaches, quite a bit though. Hey Steve71...you oilfield? I see where you working in McCook....I work out of there quite a bit myself...that place is the true definition of a spot in the road.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
Kieth-Tx said:
Live in Victoria also, but work out of Corpus. I hunt around Corpus...mainly the beaches, quite a bit though. Hey Steve71...you oilfield? I see where you working in McCook....I work out of there quite a bit myself...that place is the true definition of a spot in the road.
yes i mudlogged the last 2 years there.now i wanna look for different work hate being gone so long.you can stop by just give me a call.email.i ejoy looking at new flint

Attachments

• DSC03983.JPG
    DSC03983.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 412

Kieth-Tx

Jun 5, 2006
Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome points Steve! Next time your in McCook....stop into that little store(the old one) and ask the guy that works there to show you his points. He finds some sweet ones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions