Keep your eye out!

thekspapa

Jul 11, 2016
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000, mine lab 305, at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If your around San Antonio, keep an eye out for 2 Garrett pro pointers, one black and one orange. If you see 2 together in a pawn shop or similar type place for sale, Contact the police dept please.
We were visiting the Alamo, we paid to park 2 blocks away and within one hour all our luggage was stolen. I know Theres no chance to get them back, but I'd be happy with them getting caught.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
That sucks! Was stationed there back in the 80's (Randolph). It was bad then - don't even care to know what it's like now!

OP
OP
T

thekspapa

Jul 11, 2016
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes it does. The worst part, our daughters family was with us. Their luggage was with ours since my truck was the "secure" one.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you have a topper on the truck?

We have a fiberglass cap - much like a toneau cover. Got a steal on it, as it was in very good condition and we paid $200. The retail price then was well over $1,000. Nice thing is, nobody can see if there is anything in there or not. Another nice thing is, we don't have the crime that many areas do!!

OP
OP
T

thekspapa

Jul 11, 2016
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes. Mine is the undercover. Also at a bargain. I'm looking for a different brand tho. They got into that one too easy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread