Amarillo by...mid-2020

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alrighty...so we are moving next year to the Amarillo area. I anticipate the probability of building up our retirement home, which is going to leave me a LOT of time on my hands...

Any ideas? Weekends are going to be a challenge as the kids are in school...otherwise...I am free and clear. :headbang:

I plan on taking another trip back to Treasure Lake in Lawton, OK in the future as well and may bring along a nephew or two to assist.

Does anyone have anything on the area (Amarillo)? I know of Boys Ranch (in-laws work there) and its history, but before I start there, I wanted to see what you all thought of the area.

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've visited Amarillo a few times in the past. Last time was on the way to see relatives, the weather was perfect with wind chill. I've met nice people there, price of living is like anywhere in TX. They have a zoo, amusement park and tons of Museums. In my opinion it is not a bad place to live or visit. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread