Looking for a hunting budy in the Houston area.

springcypress

Jun 9, 2008
Cypress Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Very cool... i'd love a PM if you're going to head out this weekend. I should be available.

I'm hoping at least... I worked from the 27th of last month until the 21st of this month. I should have at least 2 weeks coming to me, but I'm supposed to get a hold of my boss today. Right now we're playing phone tag. I'm so hoping he doesn't ask me to go in, but at the same time it's REAL HARD to turn work down.

I've learned that when the oil field is booming you work every chance you can and save up for the times when it's not so busy.

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
springcypress said:
Very cool... i'd love a PM if you're going to head out this weekend. I should be available.

I'm hoping at least... I worked from the 27th of last month until the 21st of this month. I should have at least 2 weeks coming to me, but I'm supposed to get a hold of my boss today. Right now we're playing phone tag. I'm so hoping he doesn't ask me to go in, but at the same time it's REAL HARD to turn work down.

I've learned that when the oil field is booming you work every chance you can and save up for the times when it's not so busy.

Thats the oil business, I have friends that work for Baker Hughes and other oil companies.

I will keep you posted if I get a spot lined up.

I may take of tomorrow and hit a spot on Lake Conroe where there is heavy activity along the beach. If I do so it will be really early -

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
Shaw said:
springcypress said:

Off tomorrow?!! You were "off" today...for the most part!!! I'm telling you boss!
Thats the oil business, I have friends that work for Baker Hughes and other oil companies.

I will keep you posted if I get a spot lined up.

I may take of tomorrow and hit a spot on Lake Conroe where there is heavy activity along the beach. If I do so it will be really early -

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
"Off tomorrow?!! You were "off" today...for the most part!!! I'm telling you boss!"

I worked today when I got home!

I may have a possible meeting near to the lake in the morning. ;D Any chance you wanna go? It cost 2 bucks to get in, I will pay them 5 bucks if they let me MD.

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
Shaw said:
"Off tomorrow?!! You were "off" today...for the most part!!! I'm telling you boss!"

I worked today when I got home!

I may have a possible meeting near to the lake in the morning. ;D Any chance you wanna go? It cost 2 bucks to get in, I will pay them 5 bucks if they let me MD.

Where is this?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread