• Garrett-Ace-250-md.jpg
    Garrett-Ace-250-md.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 921

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Congratulations...I just got mine about two weeks ago. It hasn't found any gold yet but lots of pennies and oh yes plenty of pull tabs.

HH
MichiganRob

p.s. work on your pinpointing skills it will help a lot, I've gotten pretty good at it.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Thanks for the info, Thats what I have been reading up on.

Now its just hurry up and wait for it to get here.

acedigger

Aug 20, 2007
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, Ace 250
I love mine. If you have any questions about it let me know. There is plenty of info on here about them also. The pinpointing is the hardest to learn.
I have gold, silver and plenty of trash.

Good Luck & HH.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shaw....just a thought..If you are going to be hunting in a real trashy area you might want to invest in a sniper coil. I have been using mine for over a year and the first year paid for it in the clad i found..that wasn't counting the silver. Think you will love it. HH and will be looking for your finds.

chris79ta

Greenie
Mar 31, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Way to go. I have had mine for 2 months. At first it will drive you crazy. Once you are used to it it is a worderful machine. I have pulled stuff out of the ground over a foot deep. A vibraprobe pinpointer will releive alot of stress from pinpointing those wondering signals.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Looking forward to seeing your finds with the new machine! Just don't forget you have deadlines and slavemasters too though! :whip2: :whip2: :sign10: Enjoy the machine and don't forget to let that beautiful wife of yours use it sometimes too!! hint: You can write while she detects....take turns! :wink:

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Cynangyl said:
Looking forward to seeing your finds with the new machine! Just don't forget you have deadlines and slavemasters too though! :whip2: :whip2: :sign10: Enjoy the machine and don't forget to let that beautiful wife of yours use it sometimes too!! hint: You can write while she detects....take turns! :wink:

Hunt in the day, Write at night!

Thanks for all the info and I will take pics and share my finds.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Shipped yesterday -

I am going to take off Thursday and Friday to go play with it if it gets here by then!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shaw,

I know you are gonna enjoy your "yellow fellow". I love mine...it will find the stuff, believe me I know. Learn it, listen to the different tones of beeping. Read the manual and watch that DVD. Regardless, dig everything. I normally run mine in all metal, if it beeps different, I switch to coin to double check. When you find real silver you will know...beep your eardrums out. ;D
Good luck & happy hunting!

:wink: RR

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
chris79ta said:
Way to go. I have had mine for 2 months. At first it will drive you crazy. Once you are used to it it is a worderful machine. I have pulled stuff out of the ground over a foot deep. A vibraprobe pinpointer will releive alot of stress from pinpointing those wondering signals.

Hey Chris,

It was good to meet you and your buddy Dave yesterday - Thanks for letting me swing the Ace for a bit.

I will call you on Wednesday or so and see where the next spot it we can hit up.

chris79ta

Greenie
Mar 31, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I am going to order another ace for my ole lady, With four aces we can really tear some ground up!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sounds like a winning hand to me! :thumbsup: Just don't keep him out too late....he has writing to do! :whip2:

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Cynangyl said:
Sounds like a winning hand to me! :thumbsup: Just don't keep him out too late....he has writing to do! :whip2:

Your killin me! :D :D ;D

Sounds good, we have a lot of digging to do.

Kellyco - 212.00 free shipping and goodies with it

chris79ta

Greenie
Mar 31, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Dave and I hit the park in Roman Forest today and found some gas money. Dave hit a hole in the playground that gave up almost $3.00 in quarters. I stuck to the trees and did pretty good. Dont worry, theres plenty left out there to dig. That ace really can find some change for gas.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Very cool, No problem at all. I can show you guys a few more places later in the week. There are a few more swimming beaches like the one we hit on Sunday and a couple of parks.

Nothing from the UPS man yet.

Spawn68

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2008
Porter, tx
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
lol yeah i pulled out about 5 bucks clad in 2 hours and i wasnt even trying. that park has alot of good hunting grounds in it. hope you get that ace soon shaw your going to love it
dave

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Nice,

Did you guys hit around that pavilion any? That is where they always have birthday parties and it used to be the old police station until it burned down 15 years or so ago.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Just got and and raced down to the park and local creek. Only had about 45 min to kill -

1 - dime
8 - pennies
1 - small gold hoop earing
1 - zipper
1 - old pull tab

and about 10 beer cans at about 4"

I am stoked and ready to get my 4.5 "sniper coil now.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
yay!! sounds like you did mighty good for your first day with a new machine! Keep at it.....oh, and where are the pics?? :icon_scratch: Do you not understand the rules here? Hurry up and post pics then get back to your writing! :whip2: lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread