anybody around the san angelo area??

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
im from the area. not much around but concrete and trash. i started out got discouraged and started crh which is obsessive so stay away.
i go every now again when i get the itch . it hard to find places around here due to the trash and concrete, i think the best bet is at houses which i havnt gotten into yet.this weekend i went out and found about $1.30 in clad . but i havnt seen anyone on here but that doesnt mean that there arnt any lurkers.

OP
OP
shemp4

shemp4

Jun 17, 2005
Ocean Springs, Ms.
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO
i appreciate the reply, i was debating on bringing my detector with me or not! maybe i will just hunt the pawn shops on my off time!! joe

Lawdog

Sep 12, 2008
Joe, I just am starting into metal detecting and have met with a man who has a club that meets in San Angelo. I found him at the Concho Valley Treasure 2478 Fairview School Rd. San Angelo, Texas 76904 325-651-6196. His name is Henry, give him a call to see when the club meets. The direction take loop 306 E toward Eden. Turn left on Brodnax, Go to the Stop Sign , turn Right go 1 mile, across from the school. Basically is in Wall Texas. Edward House( Chief)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread