30 min hunt.

minirancher

Aug 3, 2008
Willis Tx
Detector(s) used
Quick draw 2, Fisher 1236X2, Minelab X-Terra 70
I was sitting here at the house and thought I would run down the street and hunt the old church just for a few mins. I told my self i would only hunt a 10' X 10' area and dig everything. So i picked a spot and went to work. First 3 things i found was a 1982 penny, then a pulltab then another penny, then my first ring. It was 3" deep. Boy I was happy. BTW I still am learning this XT-70. :icon_sunny:
Keith

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
minirancher said:
I was sitting here at the house and thought I would run down the street and hunt the old church just for a few mins. I told my self i would only hunt a 10' X 10' area and dig everything. So i picked a spot and went to work. First 3 things i found was a 1982 penny, then a pulltab then another penny, then my first ring. It was 3" deep. Boy I was happy. BTW I still am learning this XT-70. :icon_sunny:
Keith

Nice Keith, I always talk myself into going somewhere if I have an hour or so to kill. It has paid off more than once.

Congrats on the ring dude - :thumbsup:

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
Did kinda the samething last night. Went to the old park near the house, I call it Pull Tab City. Trying to figure out this new Vaquero, almost went back to the truck for the ace but finally started to get a feel for it. Anyway got a full limit of tabs, alum bottle caps and slaw. Big hit for the evening was a boy scout neckerchief ring.

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
minirancher said:
Keith
AWESOME Keith!!! Where are the pictures?????? Good job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions