we are gonna get a good spankin

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
we are gonna get a good spankin'

it is just after mid night on wednesday and it looks like Ike prefers going north. Living in the Houston area will not be fun this weekend. Since my wife had major surgery 2 weeks ago and is not travel ready we plan to "hunker down" thru this one unless it just decides to jump up to a 4. then we will make a decision (probably Thursday mid day) to run like the devil to God knows where. Please keep all of us southern Texans in your thoughts and prayers over the weekend. Then think good thoughts about us finding all the good "wash ups". To my hunting buddys minirancher. Shaw and Susan all the best for the weekend and please keep in touch and let me know how you are.

Mike

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Re: we are gonna get a good spankin'

thank you so much mike! If you or your wife need ANYTHING, my family and I will be "hunkering down" in Spring. Please feel free to call me.

To all you other fellow Houstonian's, looks like we are in for some interesting stuff this weekend....all i know is that i SHOULD HAVE left when i had the chance...now we are just gonna have to watch and pray!! Good luck to all!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread