got a new love interest

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
Today mini rancher introduced me to my new best girl. Here name is Genny. She is quite "electrifying! " Right now she is the "light of my life". She brightens the night. She has expensive taste but well worth it. She seems to drink in moderation and my wife is not the least bit bothered by our relationship. This doesn't look like a permenant relationship and I am sure some day I will "flip a switch" and have to say goodbye. It is better to have loved and had power than to have stayed in the dark.

Mike

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
And all this time I have felt bad for you guys! Geeze Mike you really are the man,another lady, electrifying, wife not bothered, light of your life.

She also need a bit of attention or she will come to a dead stop, leave you broke, powerless and without food. Pretty much a regular gal!

Call me Mike if you guys need anything.

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
Shaw said:
And all this time I have felt bad for you guys! Geeze Mike you really are the man,another lady, electrifying, wife not bothered, light of your life.

She also need a bit of attention or she will come to a dead stop, leave you broke, powerless and without food. Pretty much a regular gal!

Call me Mike if you guys need anything.

Hey, I resemble that remark! :icon_scratch:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I am soooo glad you found Genny! What an incredible affair you will surely have during this time and I do hope it is a short amount of time you will be needing her in your life!

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
Woman like this are VERY HIGH MAINTANCE. My little sweety cost more to keep happy than I ever imagined. But she sure does light up my nights,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions