Power update

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
I checked Centerpoints site today because Tuesday they said we would have power Thursday. Guess what? Now they say possibily Sunday. ??? Today is 13 days. I think I am going to publish a cook book on 100 different ways to cook chicken noodle soup on the gas grill!

Cajun..add cayanne
New England style..add Clamato juice
southern...take the small peices of chicken out of the soup, bread em, put another pot on the grill with oil, and deep fry em!
Yes I know....I getting pretty crazy! :tongue3:

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
Well I hope you get power soon. I was born in Galveston and lived in a town called La Marque. We moved to Florida and still have a bit of bad weather here. Take care, and don't run the generator in the house. :wink:

Dale

OP
OP
scubamike

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Detector(s) used
Well I'm feelin a litter betternow. Just after I posted this thread UPS brought me a package with my new Garrett pinpointer, a mine lab digging tool and some cool free stuff. I gonna test it on the kitchen table tonight and take it somewhere Saturday to field test. I'll post my findings

Now if the pointer was just powerfull enough to run the air co............ ???

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
scubamike said:
Well I'm feelin a litter betternow. Just after I posted this thread UPS brought me a package with my new Garrett pinpointer, a mine lab digging tool and some cool free stuff. I gonna test it on the kitchen table tonight and take it somewhere Saturday to field test. I'll post my findings

LOL Mike, My inlaws just up the road in Spring have the power company crawling everywhere now for the first time. Lets hope that they hit your area hard.

You are going to like your new digger - It makes life much easier.

OP
OP
scubamike

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Detector(s) used
Shaw said:
scubamike said:

LOL Mike, My inlaws just up the road in Spring have the power company crawling everywhere now for the first time. Lets hope that they hit your area hard.

Thanks, Jason. You know the digger is your fault. I tried yours and liked it. :icon_pirat:

You are going to like your new digger - It makes life much easier.

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Glad I could help. :wink:

Whats the word on your power Mike? Any new updates?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread