I have power!

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
Friday night we went to the store to get a few supplies and when we came home we saw lights in the hood! My wife and I were so freakin happy...until we rounded the corner to our street. The bloody people across the street had power but for us....nada! Needless to say my wife was sad and I was .... well lets just say "disappointed" (can you use that as a defense for murder? )
Today when I got up and went to fuel the genny I did not hear my neighbors running so I shut mine down and hit the main and there it was! I didn't know it could be sooooo cool.

I have to go now. I have switches to flip and power to misuse!

Mike

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Got a buddt that came up this weekend from north Houston to sleep in some AC he is still without.

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
scubamike said:
Friday night we went to the store to get a few supplies and when we came home we saw lights in the hood! My wife and I were so freakin happy...until we rounded the corner to our street. The bloody people across the street had power but for us....nada! Needless to say my wife was sad and I was .... well lets just say "disappointed" (can you use that as a defense for murder? )
Today when I got up and went to fuel the genny I did not hear my neighbors running so I shut mine down and hit the main and there it was! I didn't know it could be sooooo cool.

I have to go now. I have switches to flip and power to misuse!

Mike

Mike, you must be on the same grid as my sister....she got hers at the same time. We were in Austin and my brother-in-law called and told her...she couldn't get back fast enough! Contrats on the power!

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
I know the feeling Scuba... Kinda make you giddy and a little silly. got my power back Thursday.

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Sweet deal Mike, Glad to hear you guys can finally get back to a little bit of normalcy!

Sunday Hunt?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread