Need Prayers

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Hello guys. I know the power of prayer is one of the most mysterious and the most wonderful thing out there, and I come with this request. My coworker and friend is going through a bad custody fight for his 8 year daughter. The ex-wife has re-married and is not going through the joint custody as the courts assigned. It has gotten to the point that they moved to a different location, took the little girl out of school and witheld all address change information from him. This has been a real upsetting time for him.

He is an easy going guy and would like to see that person back. Please pray for him and his daughter and peaceful resolution to this.

Thank you all in advance for your wonderful heartfelt prayers.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
On my list, too.

I hope that the days ahead will be happier ones for your friend and his daughter, and that they will find the peace and contentment they seek.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers for your friend and his daughter, hopefully the courts will be able to do right by them!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Our prayers for him ,his daughter and the ex wife....Hope they all can comprimise as to what is in the childs best interest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread