Hope All Our Friends In Oklahoma Stay Safe Tonight

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
We're good.
Correct Rob. Monty is in the Tulsa area.

Our prayers go out for those further south. Heard so far 8 fatalities.
Appears the worst was down in OKC and the town of Lone Grove (between OKC and Texas).

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's crazy Gyps... I didn't realize something was wrong until last night! Since then we've had high wind advisories, tornado warnings, tornado watches, and now a flood warning until 5pm!

I think this place might self-implode on it's own...

Take care of yourself & the girls!

Call me if you need anything at all.

Bran <><

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Better yet, move out here where we get no tornados! ;D Stay safe friends and know you are loved and prayed for!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you serious? I actually like hurricanes!! At least you've got (usually) weeks of notice to either prepare or pack up and leave.
Tornadoes drop out of nowhere and dominate! Yeah, it's on a smaller scale... but man those things scare me something fierce!
And your idea of moving or Oregon doesn't sound half bad? Can you dig to China from there???

Bran <><

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
It might be some harder digging but I am sure if it can be done you are the guy to do it! ;D

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
It might be some harder digging but I am sure if it can be done you are the guy to do it! ;D

lesche-38-D-ground-shark 2 [].jpg

:laughing7: *snickers* :laughing7:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread