Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Re: Condelences/Prayers For Cyndi & Family

I just got off the phone with Cyndi and she and the family are so grateful for all your kind thoughts, prayers, and concerns. Things are a bit topsy turvy right now but she wishes she could return all the hugs and well wishes personally. This is what she sent me in a PM and she asked me to copy and paste so you all could see. So I will do so in her favorite color. :wink:

I just found out a family friend died last night in Oregon....sooooo gonna have to go back and attend his memorial service then hopefully they will have a date for Chrystal's funeral.....it is taking forever to get a death certificate to have the funeral due to all the redtape with the autopsy to prove her and the baby would have been healthy had they not been killed in the accident etc for the vehicular homicide charges. We went to the arraignment this morning...he pled not guilty of course but the judge refused to lower his bail amount. What happened is that he took his girlfriend home to his house and got in a fight with his wife and kids then left drunk with his girlfriend....also taking sleeping medication with the alcohol....he did not even touch the brakes at the red light....T-boned Chrystal's car in the driver's door. Contrary to news reports Drew (her fiance) did not come out of the wreck with minor injuries....he was flown to Seattle the next day for a brain aneurism from the wreck. He has speech therapy and such and has no memory of the accident except they were talking just before the intersection...his next memory is of her already dead. Chrystal will be buried in her wedding dress she never got to wear with a baby blanket that never held her baby........the man that killed her doesn't care enough about his wife and children to even say if he lost them he would understand....if he cared for his family he would not have been leaving with his girlfriend.....I don't think he can ever understand what he took from all of us....he will spend 4 yrs or less in prison for this.....seems kinda minor in comparison...which one of us would not spend our entire lives in the worst prison rather than have our child die?? I can only pray that somehow he will come to the realization of what he has done....living with that is the worst thing that will happen.

She also told me the service is next Thurs. due to the red tape with ME and homicide charges. :'(

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Our prayers are with you .

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.

So very sorry for your family's loss, words are not enough.
Will offer prayers for strength, courage & support for you all.

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star

stoney56 said:
Chrystal will be buried in her wedding dress she never got to wear with a baby blanket that never held her baby........the man that killed her doesn't care enough about his wife and children to even say if he lost them he would understand....if he cared for his family he would not have been leaving with his girlfriend.....I don't think he can ever understand what he took from all of us....he will spend 4 yrs or less in prison for this.....seems kinda minor in comparison...which one of us would not spend our entire lives in the worst prison rather than have our child die?? I can only pray that somehow he will come to the realization of what he has done....living with that is the worst thing that will happen.
This just strikes a very raw nerve with me. What a terrible loss caused by a selfish bastard that in my opinion would be getting off light if he never got out of jail. When I see this kind of tragedy inflicted on anyone, it hurts. Even more so when it's done to people we know.

I pray for comfort for Cyn and her family and everyone touched by this, except the one who caused it.

T

trish76642

Let this be a reminder guys/gals...Keep you and your family in Gods hands, Always, and remember to tell your kids, your wife, your husband that you love them before they walk out that door. It could be your last chance. Keep the spats to a minimal. Never take life for granted. It can change in a blink of an eye and theres nothing you can do to stop it.

This sort of tragedy affects everyone around, not just the family of that beautiful young girl and her unborn baby.
He gave himself a life sentence, not to mention his poor innocent children, who obviously didnt have much of a father figure anyway. Now look what they got. People can be so selfish.

His children will be in my thoughts and prayers too....

Thinking about you everyday Cyn.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just found out Cyn. My heart is heavy but loss for the right words to say. If I could I would give you a hug till the pain eases.

Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

right now from reading your post I am so speechless I am praying for you all with thoughts

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So very sorry to hear about your loss. . . my prayers go out to you and your family.

Mark

B

BIG61AL

I am truly saddened to read of your loss.....you are in my thoughts

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6

So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Ray S

Attachments

• sympathy 1.jpg
    sympathy 1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 353

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Oh, Cyn, I just read about this. I'm so sorry. You've been through so much. We all love you and please let us know if there is anything we can do, other than think about and pray for you and your family. So tragic. - Noodle

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cyndi I know that today is the funeral and you are saying your final goodbyes to Chrystal and her baby, I again am so sorry for this loss and espically in such a senless tragic way, all our thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family.
Jeff and Evelyn

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

I talked with someone over there and they said the church and everything was beautiful

I hope that comforted you and your family as God showed His love and care for you all

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was wrong Memorial was today family funeral tomorrow!

Still had you all in My thoughts today !

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Re: Condolences/Prayers For Cyndi & Family

Cyndi,

I am very sorry about your niece and her baby.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread