Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: SURGERY PRAYERS PLEASE!

They problem is the Dr. wants him to go home today mom wants him to stay one more day so theopist can get him up they've only gotton him up once and she wants them to show her the right way to help him up. Shes the one in the room with him and the Dr. has not been there just the asst. they are just going on a time table 3 hr surgery 3 days in hospital! But we will find out later what we will be doing, going after him or wait one more day!

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hope things work out. Sometimes we just have to trust that the doctors are right.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Turns out it was the asst. Dr. not the Dr. so when we are almost there to pick him ujp (his dad and I) the surgeon came in and asked if he felt like going home! So since we were almost there they let him come home but, we didn't leave the hospital til 6:30 then we went to Cici's Pizza ! But he is home and happy to be there!
And yesterday Jed Castles News9 weather man went and saw him and today News 5 weatherman Rick Mitchell came an saw him when he got home turns out some friends from church broke in and decorated the living room and his bed and the front of the house very cool welcome home!
I want to Thank everyone again for all the prayers now just keep them up that the stretching will work as its supposed to that we will know about in around 6 weeks! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks ! Its been just over a week now and his mom started tightening the screws for the lengthing yesterday, he thought it would hurt but he was amazed he did not even feel it! :hello2:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Stan he is scootin around real good in the wheel chair but, still kinda scared to walk alot with the walker. But hes doing good especially if you coulda seen the look on his face when he answered the phone and it was Steve Owens!

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go see the Dr. in Oklahoma City tomorrow so we can see what he has to say this is the first visit after the surgery! If he gets the bandage off he gets to be baptised Saturday! So more prayers he is really looking forward to it! :icon_sunny:

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Evey,

I am very glad that Jacob is doing so well. :thumbsup:

Tom

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Thom and SZ3 hes a lot better! He getting around better he will have to wear the device for 10 weeks, but he will be able to swim! And so far looking good for the baptism this Sat. Thanks again to all and keep the prayers up! :icon_sunny:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're keeping up with this and glad he's doin good. You kind of threw me off when you said he will be able to swim and is fixin to get baptized. I hope he doesn't have to swim but it's good he can if the need arises. I'm glad the local TV personalities are keeping up a tradition in Oklahoma. In the past, Foreman Scotty, HoHo the Clown, and maybe 3D Danny would have dropped by to visit. Maybe Miss Fran from Storyland. Kind of a little publicized aspect of show biz, but kids were thrilled by it. If I was a kid still, I would of liked for that Cherokee Ballard to come by and see me. (Maria's not reading this and only people from Oklahoma know who I'm referencing and it's only a joke, ok?!) Keep us posted on what's going on, and we're keepin y'all in our prayers!

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When his momma had her surgeries rule was PIN's are to STAY DRY! Now this Dr. says soak in a tub of DIAL antibacterial soap! And to get in a pool of chlorinated water to go swimming! So that's what they are doin!

And as for Cherokee shes one of the prettiest reporters in the state!

Attachments

• cherokeeNOW.jpg
    cherokeeNOW.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 432

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
just read this one MG, hope he's doing well.
won't be very long and he'll be taller than you.
but, wasn't he already taller than you??????? LOL

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checkin in MG. They had me workin quite a few nights in a row. Me and Maria were hoping that boy is doin ok still. Thanks for that pic of Cherokee Ballard. Y'all take care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread