16.6 KB · Views: 267

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just know that you are not alone when you are missing loved ones. Lost my Mom to cancer just over 5 years ago. Then 5 months after that lost we lost our 18 year old son to a car accident. You are not alone in your grief. Birthdays and holidays are pretty tough. I miss them something terrible. You will get through it, but you will never get over it. Wise words from an uncle after we lost our son. Wish I had more words to make it easier, but I do not know what they would be.

Will be thinking about you both.

Bob

dubyaj

Jun 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take her to a favorite place and experience the sun setting, taking in every moment as it slowly sinks behind God's majestic creation, knowing that as the day ends here it has a new majestic beginning in another place.

May God bless and keep you both.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I know how difficult this is as I just went through it with my sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My heartfelt prayers are with you. Birthdays and holidays are the toughest. Time does heal, but your heart never forgets.

Blessings,
Anita

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight, and give Your angels charge over those who sleep.
Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ. Rest Your weary ones. Bless Your dying ones. Soothe Your suffering ones. Pity Your afflicted ones. Shield Your joyous ones. And for all Your love's sake.
Amen.

You and your wife are in my prayers.

God Bless,
Dihren

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread