Prayer Request For Gypsys Uncle And Friend

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Prayer Request For Gypsy's Uncle And Friend

Gypsy's Uncle Jim was in a bad wreck today on I 43 while taking a friend in for radiation treatment. They are in the hospital. She is asking all of us to come together and pray for them.

Her post is please please pray for my Uncle Jim who was involved in a multi car accident on I -43 today. He was driving a friend,Mary Parker to radiation treatment when the accident occurred. He and Mary are in the hospital in Milwaukee and need your prayers. Also his children are traveling to Milwaukee to be with their dad, God bless you and Ty

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Re: Prayer Request For Gypsy's Uncle And Friend

I'm so sorry to hear this.
Will keep them in prayer!

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Very sorry to here about the wreck. We will be praying for them here in Texas.

Old River.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Christy,I just saw this.So sorry about the accident.Your uncle and friend are in my prayers and you and the girls also.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Oh my goodness Gypsy, I am so sorry to hear this. They'll be in our prayers as well. :)

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005

Count on mine, too.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Thank you everyone....its been a tough few days

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/63764992.html

My uncle was the one in the Cadillac...he and his passenger,Mary are in serious condition . My uncle has a broken sternum,ribs trn from ribcage n one side and a fracture in his vertabrae.

My dad used to take care of Mary Parker,an elderly woman. Dad would remove the snow from her walk,take her shopping or run errands for her. When dad died,my uncle took over in helping her out. He was taking her everyday for radiation treatment as Mary has breast cancer. They were on the way when the accident occurred.
Please continue praying for both of them as well as the other people who were injured.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Christy prayers were sent via FB when you told me about this! You still have my and Jeffs prayers for your Uncle and Mary the other involved and you and the girls and the rest of families!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Christy,

My prayers for your uncle, Miss Mary and all the others involved in this tragic wreck.

Judie

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just saw this! We will keep them in our prayers as well!

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70

Thoughts and Prayers sent to your uncle, his passenger and their families.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Miss Mary has passed on. She will be missed terribly by all those who knew this wonderful lady. As the accident had broken her spine in three places,she was paralyzed ,but could still communicate .She had told my sister she wanted to just go home and refused any treatment that could prolong her life. So we prayed that the Lord would just take her gently and not let her suffer.
I want to thank you all for the many many prayers on my families behalf and those for Miss Mary.My uncle will be recovering for quite awhile and will require surgery on his spine in a few weeks. His sternum was snapped on impact and the ribs torn from the sternum...as well as several vertabrae damaged. He is in alot of pain yet,even tho he is on a morphine drip. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Christy so very sorry about Miss Mary, I am glad shes not in any more pain and the the good Lord took her home! You have still got our prayers for you Uncles complete and speedy recovery..... please keep us up on him.

OP
OP
Bridge End Farm

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Gypsy Heart said:
Miss Mary has passed on. She will be missed terribly by all those who knew this wonderful lady. As the accident had broken her spine in three places,she was paralyzed ,but could still communicate .She had told my sister she wanted to just go home and refused any treatment that could prolong her life. So we prayed that the Lord would just take her gently and not let her suffer.
I want to thank you all for the many many prayers on my families behalf and those for Miss Mary.My uncle will be recovering for quite awhile and will require surgery on his spine in a few weeks. His sternum was snapped on impact and the ribs torn from the sternum...as well as several vertabrae damaged. He is in alot of pain yet,even tho he is on a morphine drip. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Heaven has another angel I'd say :0) I will continue my prayers for your uncles recovery and your family's strength.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Prayers sent.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just saw this and hope everybody doin ok. I'll add this, tell your uncle he's a hell of an old boy in my opinion and he has my respect for helpin out like that. Roberto y Maria Candelario.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Christy,
My prayers are always with you and yours,
I am as usual late to respond, Sorry.
My prayers and thoughts are with all involved in this tragic accident.
Hope you are able to have a semblance of a good Thanksgiving.

I pray that for you as well.

Thom

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

So sorry about Miss Mary. We will still be praying for everyone....

peacock

Oct 16, 2009

My prayers are with you also. We do not ever know when good things or bad things are going to happen in life. All of our lives can change in a moment. Life goes on. And we will always miss the Love ones that have gone on before us. But, I believe that they are here in our hearts. Take care, and may your God be with you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread