PLEASE PRAY for BELLA TUCKER

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
I have a Grandniece, whom I have never met, she is 8 years old and lives in Londonderry, NH. Around Easter time her stepdad took her in to the hospital, she had a fever and splotches on her body, after a few days the Doctors finally diagnosed her illness as a rare case of Bacterial Meningitis and rushed her to a Boston Hospital. In the following days her arms and legs started dying and turned black,, a type of gangrene had set in,, last Tuesday they amputated both her little arms and both her legs, all at the same time, she is only 8 years old!!! Only God knows how long her rehabilitation will take or if her heart will keep going, PLEASE ! Keep this child in your prayers and if you would like to learn more about this tragedy, you can go to www.bellatucker.org you can also watch Local Television coverage from her home town there , my name is Tony Ortega ,,, The Little Girls name is BELLA TUCKER!!!! God Bless You and Keep You! td www.bellatucker.org

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
Prayers sent to little Bella Tucker from Michigan.
What a horrible disease this poor little girl was afflicted with.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fue un buen día hasta que oímos esto. Nuestros corazones están rotos. Que Dios la cuide y la sonrisa de ella. Vamos a orar por ella. Vaya con Dios.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Like they say, God Loves the little children, I believe that, and I know he's watching over the child. Our prayers are going out to her.

OP
OP
tesoro dog

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Thank You with All Our Hearts !!

bbqbull!
warsawdaddy!
Old River!
RGINN
May Our Lord in Heaven Keep and Protect All Your Children! td

Mental Granny