Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ev, just found this. Dang, girl! You should have called me! #1, you'll be fine; they found it early, sounds like. #2, we're all behind you! Sounds like you got a clearance for medical care, and that is a godsend. Find somebody who can keep us updated as things move along if you can't do it because you're knocked out by the wunnerful drugs they have nowadays! ha! Turn your laptop over to a good buddy! We love you and are here for you. - Noodle

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys so very much! I miss you all ! I wish some were closer! I will make sure your updated. I have an offer for someone to come stay I may just take her up on it. I think the way they talk I will be ok but I need to ask some more questions about what I will be able to do an not first. ''

Thanks all an please keep me in your prayers ! :-*

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evy, PM sent. Another thought...check the Support Groups, they're very helpful & supportive.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Evy... I got your message on Facebook. I'm sorry to hear about everything you're going through... and I'll be praying that God will work through this situation. Love ya!!! :-*

Bran <><

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much ! I have found there will be alot of info comming out that will help! And I am loving being on alot of churches prayer chains ! It helps me so much to know so many are praying for me ! Thank you all !

M

MiniMe

Evy, I'm praying for you. It's not an easy thing to go through but as I stand here today, it's proof that it can be beat. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. You're in my thought and prayers. :)

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MM you I know can give me alot of info an support an thank you for your prayers also! :icon_sunny:

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
While I Suffered Lung Cancer It Was a Form Of Brest Cancer Im Still Recovering 2 And a Half Years Later
keep Thinking Im a Survivor And You Will Make It :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you G1 ! And congrats that is fantastic ! I know I will be a survivor. And right now it is a small spot as long as its not in the lymph I wont have anything farther I beleive. ?????

Thanks daddy your the best ! I got to meet Rex Allen when I was a kid and got a pic with him in fact I think Jeff might have posted it on here!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Mental Granny said:
Thank you G1 ! And congrats that is fantastic ! I know I will be a survivor. And right now it is a small spot as long as its not in the lymph I wont have anything farther I beleive. ?????

Thanks daddy your the best ! I got to meet Rex Allen when I was a kid and got a pic with him in fact I think Jeff might have posted it on here!
I remember Jeff and the story and that's why I chose Rex Allen instead of Elvis,Dean,Eddie Arnold or June Valli's version.And Rex had the first hit with it.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Wow, I like that version. Haven't thought of Rex Allen in 100 years! And I never heard of June Valli... is she any kin to Rudy Vali? ha!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Evy I will be praying for you and the doctors etc, Noodle and others are right finding it early is the best thing I am so proud you went to be checked even with the unexpected results.

hugs, cares and prayers my friend

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Bobby ! It means alot to me for "THIS" family to be praying for me ! :icon_sunny:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All us Okies stick together when times get tough. That's when we really do shine, when things look really bad. So you know you're in our prayers and thoughts. Robert y Maria, y nieto Olafravi.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Good! Get it over with! :icon_thumleft: Lots of prayers going up and pls have someone post the good news when it's all over. Love ya! Now go eat something really really good and rich, because tomorrow you starve, right! :P If I was closer, I'm make you a huge banana split! :icon_flower:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread