Mental Granny Update

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
MG is out of surgery and eating pudding! According to the doc, everything LOOKS CLEAR! Lab tests will take a week or so before final results are in. She sounded great and said they're keeping her overnight, but should be going home to the 18" of new snow tomorrow. BTW, she has her laptop with her, so feel free to send her some congrats and high fives this afternoon. Evy's a fighter! You go GIRL!! :hello2: :hello2: :thumbsup: :blob10: :icon_flower:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: GREAT news, Noodle!! Thanks a bunch for the update!! :icon_sunny: I'll send her a message.... or two!!!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good news! Hope everything turns out okay. We're praying for you. angel16.gif

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Evy

Sending you loads of hugs & kisses. Talk with you soon!!

635.gif

SugarHugs.gif

635.gif

SugarHugs.gif

Attachments

• Kermis-Mouse_LAC07_HugsKisses.jpg
    Kermis-Mouse_LAC07_HugsKisses.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Friends.gif
    Friends.gif
    120.9 KB · Views: 223

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to surgeon for ck up today ..... an results are the lymphs are CLEAR !!!!! :hello2:

He also pulled the drains an took out the staples ! :hello2:

I am getting a shower in am :hello2: YEAHHHHH !

But 1st an formost .....THANKS BE TO MY SAVIOUR MY GOD FOR NOT ONLY BRINGING ME TO THIS HE BROUGHT ME THROUGH IT !

Thank all of you my friends an family for being here for me ! Love to you all !

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mental Granny said:
Went to surgeon for ck up today ..... an results are the lymphs are CLEAR !!!!! :hello2:

He also pulled the drains an took out the staples ! :hello2:

I am getting a shower in am :hello2: YEAHHHHH !

But 1st an formost .....THANKS BE TO MY SAVIOUR MY GOD FOR NOT ONLY BRINGING ME TO THIS HE BROUGHT ME THROUGH IT !

Thank all of you my friends an family for being here for me ! Love to you all !

Glad to hear the good news, Evie. Did they take the one or both?? I don't the medical term but you do. My grandmother had both removed and my Aunt who just died in Nov. from breast cancer had the one. She was clear for 12 years. I pray and hope your does the same. God bless you and take care of your recovery. I wish and pray for you and the best to come.Ron

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a double mascectomy ..... had them take both ..... I dont want to keep going to Dr. to have the other one cked all the time an worry in between !
What mine was is invasive ductal carcenoma (spell) but the chances were something like 85 % it would show up on the other side at some point ( maybe within 5 years) this tumor was down next to chest wall it only showed up on the MRI nothing else! Praise GOD for letting the Dr. see it!
I will have to take a pill , Not expensive (I think) from what I was told so, I am fine an will continue to be so in HIS will !

Thanks again all of you ! Please tell the women in your life to ck and go get checked !

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:icon_thumleft: Thank the Lord, you're ok, Evie!!! Now, if you would stop Partying for awhile & do some TH'ing for Therapy!!!! Just kidding, I'm real happy you're doing fine!!!! ;D Joe

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I f I could I would ! I still cant do to much with the right arm yet ! I can do anything really lifting ect. But, I can drive ! Going to wally world an get some thank yous for everyone one brought food wow I still have food !

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done MG I have been reading your thread and sending prayers across to you. I am so so pleased to hear the good news, just take your time and get strong again, you will soon be out TH. :hello:

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
i have been thinking about you and prayin.I havent been on much but am glad to hear you are doing ok.Keep thinkin positive and take care.My mother had breast cancer in 1977 and had one removed done well worked till she was 78 worked at purina and then cargill.She finally retired and passed away in
2007 day before mothers day.Her cancer never return,i pray you also do well.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all !
And I am so glad to know your mom made it another 30 years with no return! That is wonderful news! I opted for both after I saw the 85 % chance of me getting in the other one, I decided I didn't want to worry about it so ...... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread