Tornado Path

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Christi, this is nuts.....12" of snow on the ground Friday.....62degrees and t-storms right now?? We're under a tornado watch until 2AM in the morn.
The gods must be angry.

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I am getting reports from family in Missouri and Illinois.....lots of damage .....how is everyone else doing?

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Have a shipmate in Marshall, Arkansas...can't seem to get ahold of her....anyone know how things are there? North of Little Rock...actually, North of Conway.....Thanks.

Prayers to all in the path and praying all are safe.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well last couple of days as you saw on another thread beautiful, then they said TORNADO watch, HEAVY THUNDERSTORM warning, Were just having a nice evening, when it sounded like an exlosion, the house shook the floor vibrated, I looked at Jeff and he was up and out the door I grab my shoes run out to the drive hes already in the back yard, and says 2 limbs down I already knew about 1 cause I couldn't get in the back yard, the 2nd one took out my clothes line post and all, Jeffs got to check on small limb on the back porch roof when he gets home. When that gust front hit 52 miles and hour it hit, then the temp. started to drop its 41 now and falling they say warm them its going to be winter again we had snow flurries this am. Geesh! T-shirt yesterday--------------Long handles today!

EVERYONE STAY SAFE PLEASE!!!!!

Evy

P>S Watch those limbs to I didn't try for back yard cause a limb fell a small one but, to close for me, after the ice storm 5 years ago I am careful!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Well, after I got home from work I crawled up on the back porch area to check out the tree limb damage. One small limb hit just right to punch through the roof shingles and decking. The hole is small, a bit larger than a single shingle. I told Evy to get me some plastic, some nails, a shingle or two, and a hammer and I'd get the patch job done in a hurry. Since the limbs were blocking the ladder somewhat I told her to wrap the hammer in the plastic bags and toss it up to me. ;) Big mistake.... :'( It goes more out than up---right through the back porch window!! :o She gets me some more plastic and such...brings it slowly up the ladder and I do the patch job. When I get down, she asks what we're going to do about the window. I said get me some plastic, some nails, and a hammer. LOL ;D ::)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Throws like a girl,huh? I can see why you would have a large supply of plastic around.That's ok,evy,next time he wants a tool,tie a string around it and toss the string up to him,especially if there's another house or glass nearby.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Re: Tornado Path again

remember again wirh prayers for our fiends and families as at least 48 folks dieded last night from the wave a twisters going through Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky . Looks like my area gets it's turn today

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you need my spurs or a good rope to ride those tornadoes let me know. All kidding aside stay safe everyone.
Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Burdie said:
If you need my spurs or a good rope to ride those tornadoes let me know. All kidding aside stay safe everyone.
Burdie

Got mine by the door, As in bull riding or bronc bustin it's not the ride that hurts it is the sudden surface of ground that gives the ouch. ;)

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a graphic of where the storms were located at 3pm..heading NE...Looks like we will catch it later this eve.

Attachments

• 3pmest.jpg
    3pmest.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 243

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
SC_hunter said:
Here is a graphic of where the storms were located at 3pm..heading NE...Looks like we will catch it later this eve.

let us know later after it passes your ok Pepper is gettin her share now so keep them in your thoughts. Mine went on by with problems You'll be in mine too

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We dodged the bullet. By the time it reached us it had become just a line of rain. Hope all those to the west of us made out as well.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
The winds got very gusty here earlier but things calm down and we got some rain. Hope the others of you will be safe.

My heart goes out to those who lost loved ones and homes. :(

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I know CountryGirl and I were up watching the radar last night worried about Wes but he made it through okay...still praying for any others that are in danger! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread