May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit my usual TS today and spied some new watches and picked up two for $1 each. Both are mechanical ones and are working great. The Caravelle is ok but with a good used leather band could be an easy flip for $10. The one I am really excited about is the Cadillac watch with the floating logo mystery dial that rotates with the seconds. It also has a really good Omega style band. It will need a good cleaning but is really interesting and in pretty decent shape. The quick Google search and I could find nothing like it. I'll open the back tonight when I get home to see what kind of movement it has. I also picked up two Sterling necklaces for $5.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463166062.275849.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463166071.314667.jpg

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really did find the Cadillac of watches...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
GM sells, or did, Corvette watches at my dealership. Maybe they did the same at Cadillac dealerships? You should be able to check and find out...

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turns out it's a Duromat 21j automatic movement. I opened it to take a picture and know the dang thing is not working. Are you kidding me!!!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463183346.965160.jpg

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The good news is I have a buyer at $29 even in s is condition. Could end up even more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions