Balloon festival poster/print

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a poster at a store today didn't get pictures so I apologize but the title was balloon festival paras 1988 I searched the Internet but have not found anything on it if anyone is familiar with these I would like to buy it if it's worth it if anyone knows value. Thank you

Stoped back by and here's some photos
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485474095.949629.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485474106.981964.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485474117.104698.jpg

Last edited:

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searching online, it looks like that poster was a souvenir from a hot air balloon festival that took place at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa in 1988. Makes sense based on where you are located. I haven't found anything as far as value or collectibility yet. I'll chime in if I do.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy that's a tough one. It looks like one of those things that could sit around for years until you find the right person who wants it

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IDK. The balloon festival in Albuquerque is a pretty big deal and people in my neighborhood even head to that every year. I don't know about this event, but it is almost 30 years old. I think it's got what some folks would be drawn to.

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved to Tampa in 88. Brandon is a suburb of Tampa and at that time it was pretty much the boonies. Now it's almost as big as Tampa was when I moved there. Try the chamber of commerce top see if you can get any info. There wasn't a lot going on out there at that time so it might be interesting to see if the signature is a local artist

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved to Tampa in 1988 and Brandon at that time was the boonies. Try calling the chamber of commerce they might have some ideas or info for you. Brandon now is, almost as big as Tampa was when I moved there. I was just there for thanksgiving as I live in Kentucky now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions