Hearing Aids from Goodwill

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked these up a few months ago at Goodwill for $9.99. I bought them based on info from here on Tnet! I. Ought a pack of batteries and tested them out(held them to my ear, not inserted!) and they work. They are marked Oticon ALP IC followed by serial numbers. Not sure which exact model these are or the value. Hoping someone can help. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485826804.668410.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485826822.556441.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485826834.577430.jpg

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drmad - First off, great score. I've had great success flipping hearing aids for healthy profits. For those not familiar with an earlier thread on the topic, here is a link:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=493234
Secondly, while I'm certainly no expert, here are my two cents. I believe the 'ALP' could indicate you have a pair of Oticon 'Alta Pro' hearing aids. I believe the 'IC' means 'In Canal', although I've more frequently seen it abbreviated as 'ITC' - In the Canal, or 'CIC' - Completely In Canal. Make sure you put one or more of those abbreviations in your eBay title as some people search solely for these models versus the behind-the-ear models.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread