I had to share

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I look at it I can't believe it I feel like a little kid at Christmas. I want to sell it but I want to put it away because it's just such a lovely piece of art. I've never owned one I've always dreamed of finding one, I didn't think it would be at a consignment store today for $25. The other pieces that came with that are nice as well. I even did a post about another necklace that was in the same location. I feel like I want to shadowbox for it on the wall. I'll just shut up here's a picture...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487045245.844096.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487045277.697970.jpg

If I wasn't looking hard for stuff every single day and called myself addicted before I think now I am fully addicted... spent $85. Every piece is signed except for that huge sterling silver choker with the orange opal... my wife was not appreciative of it and thought it was ugly and junk so I have to share it with people that appreciate this type of stuff...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487045298.615407.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible buys. Do remember the first rule of picking, have life balance. There will always be more gold and silver out there.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're actually pretty good. My kids are doing different activities and my wife joined a group through our church while I take my son to football practice so I'm very please with that. I signed my daughter up for daycare late so she's across town for VPK. So there's a ton of traffic on the way there and the way back and fortunately there's three thrift stores and two consignment stores as well. So basically this is just stopping on the way there before I pick her up from school. Will be a totally different schedule come August. I may even pick up a part-time job instead of driving all across the town all day long. (i'm lying to myself right now I think)

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if that's considered a Squash Blossom, but IMO, just the large ring would be worth $85!
Your still the luckiest guy I know!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how that happened. The girl told me I must have a fifth sense because she was just putting jewelry out and she just put that stuff in the case. Hadn't been in there for five minutes she said. I don't know anyone who would've passed on that stuff anyways I guess just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I will tell you I will be there tomorrow when they open. And probably right before they close. But as I was telling someone else the girls who price the stuff are young so Michael Koors watches are $200 in sterling silver stuff is nothing. They will catch on eventually and I will find nothing there ever again. I asked them one time if they were hiring and she laughed and said why would a guy want to work here doing jewelry? So I just left it at that... I'll just be a shopper. This one was hard to keep that poker face though.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how that happened. The girl told me I must have a fifth sense because she was just putting jewelry out and she just put that stuff in the case. Hadn't been in there for five minutes she said. I don't know anyone who would've passed on that stuff anyways I guess just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I will tell you I will be there tomorrow when they open. And probably right before they close. But as I was telling someone else the girls who price the stuff are young so Michael Koors watches are $200 in sterling silver stuff is nothing. They will catch on eventually and I will find nothing there ever again. I asked them one time if they were hiring and she laughed and said why would a guy want to work here doing jewelry? So I just left it at that... I'll just be a shopper. This one was hard to keep that poker face though.

Yup it seems that's what happened at my honey hole. Nada for months!

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped by a new thrift store near my work, looked like a clone of a Goodwill. Everything was full price, no jars or bags of jewelry, etc. The had a Bulgari watch in the case with a $799 price tag :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread