May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My honey hole thrift store has their winter sale this week. 50% off all clothing and accessories. Each day the discount goes down till I get to 90% off on Saturday. I took extra time to take a hard look at the jewelry and pulled out these great items. The large cuff bracelet is 1.5 ozt. The twisted wire cuff is 1.1 ozt. The glass beaded bracelet is just a sterling clasp and beads. And the pearl necklace is natural brown pearls with Sterling clasp. All for $5! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1487705951.461977.jpg

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you could've bought it all for $10? Yesterday before the sale? I would say this is a honey hole thrift store! Is the braided cuff signed? Other than 925. Because it kind of looks like gold and it kind a looks like David Yurman. If not it looks like it signed right on the hinge or that center part there. The wire bigger cuff bracelet is awesome! you did good for five dollars.

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you could've bought it all for $10? Yesterday before the sale? I would say this is a honey hole thrift store! Is the braided cuff signed? Other than 925. Because it kind of looks like gold and it kind a looks like David Yurman. If not it looks like it signed right on the hinge or that center part there. The wire bigger cuff bracelet is awesome! you did good for five dollars.

The cuff is unsigned. It is not finely finished to be David Yurman. It was a great day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions