May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find anything on this artist but I can see that it's a high-quality piece. I got it at Goodwill for $2.99. It is a contemporary landscape of a skyline reflected in water below and framed in a brass frame with a mat. It could be New York I'm not sure. Very well done and signed. The back says it was s gift from the artist and his wife Jean to someone. It appears to be a watercolor or paint on paper. It is a bad picture because the piece is really nice in person. I might keep it but I am running out of wall space. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493400329.037830.jpg

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rarely see art on this site that I like, and even more rarely see art that I like in my local Goodwill. This piece is an exception. I think it's a very cool piece. Great find in my opinion, especially with the current market for modernist/brutalist art in all forms.

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rarely see art on this site that I like, and even more rarely see art that I like in my local Goodwill. This piece is an exception. I think it's a very cool piece. Great find in my opinion, especially with the current market for modernist/brutalist art in all forms.

thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it . Here are some better photos. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493436944.988034.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493436956.764886.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493436968.115168.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions