Help identifying this watch! Seems cool but can't find anything online!!!

Noahmcclain977

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi treasure net fam! I picked this up at a thrift store (along with a mido multifort) for ten bucks! It's really heavy and seemed like much higher quality than the rest of the ladies watches they were selling. I asked the lady if she knew anything about it (as it was locked up instead of out for everyone to see like the rest of the watches) and she said she put it there but had no clue about the watch. I went ahead and bought it, thinking if it's not worth anything it's a watch my mom would totally wear. Can anyone give me any insight on this? Thanks! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1499441647.857402.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1499441689.728222.jpg

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a watch expert, but I can safely say this watch isn't worth much. It's a run of the mill ladies fashion watch. Assembled from swiss parts probably means it was made in Thailand or other Asian country.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree with GiBH.

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever happened to that Franck Muller? I found one couple weeks ago and it turned out to be an amazing fake, spot on except the movement.

OP
OP
N

Noahmcclain977

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent it in to crown and caliber yesterday!

Gib, you're probably right. I'm just mad I can't find ANYTHING on it online haha, thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread