Advertisement Banner Day

Holt0222

Sep 24, 2015
Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was at garage sales this last weekend and I found these beauties. Anyone know the type of prices for these. As you can see with the first one, my wife is standing behind it with her hands above her head to get the full thing in the picture. It came in a shipping tube that is labeled for it as well. The other two are about half the size of a normal door.

51.JPG
62.JPG
63.JPG

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found an older eBay listing for the Don Julio banner. Asking $34.99 but it shows as 'unsold' at that price.

http://m.ebay.ie/itm/Don-Julio-Tequ...vertising-Bar-Banner-/182154558321?nav=SEARCH

I would still say $35-$50 range is reasonable - $35 plus shipping or $50 with free shipping. Adding the words 'man cave' to your listing title might help draw eyes.

The other two banners might be harder sells. My first thought is they would only be of interest to a Christian bookstore or gift shop that sold those figurines. However, there must be people out there who collect Willow Tree figurines that would love a banner to add to their collection. As far as what they might be willing to pay though, I have no idea.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions