Mid Century Modern Dining Chairs

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Picked up a set of 4 chairs this morning. I've done some looking but haven't found a match for these. I believe they are mid century modern probably teak & possibly Danish. Unfortunately I can't find any sort of marks or tags. There is an oval spot on the back of one of the chairs that might be where a sticker/tag was at one time. The seats are held to the frame with 4 screws underneath & some of the screws don't match so it's possible these were recovered at one time. Hoping someone might be able to help me out with more info.

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They might be Adrian Pearsall, or I also found some similar (Pearsall Style) made by Richbilt Mfg. I couldn't find an exact match.

I searched "mid century high back dining chair"

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful chairs. Definitely what the market wants right now.

OP
OP
T

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
While I was at the thrift looking at the chairs a lady came up & started talking. Turns out she was there the day before when the chairs and a table were put out. She showed me a picture on her phone & told me the table was priced at $40. Hard to tell from the picture but it looked like the top might have been replaced. The base definitely matched the chairs. No idea why someone would buy the table & pass on the chairs. I've looked at tons of chair pictures without finding an exact match. Anyone have an idea on value? It's such a pain to ship chairs I'll probably try to find a local buyer.

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread