Lions club pins 1960-1980

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These were at a thrift store today. Most of these are from 1970s. There’s a couple from 68 but I was wondering since I really can’t find all of the same ones on eBay would you list them as a large lot or do them all separately? Or should I test the waters and auction a couple and see how they do and then go from there? Thanks for your help

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1515819038.828235.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1515819066.093421.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1515819113.386959.jpg

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awhile back I picked some up as well as a vest and a trophy and sold them all as a bundle.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds! :icon_thumleft:

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am far too lazy to list that many items individually. I would list as one lot and let some other more enterprising individual deal with listing them separate, shipping separate, dealing with problems separate... just to make a few more bucks.

OtakuDude

Apr 16, 2007
Monee, IL
They would likely sell to the collector market and would be best sold separately. There are a lot of pins there so, rather than describe each one individually, I'd write up a generic template and just swap out the year in each one. You'll make more money this way, both in the bid amount and as well as on the shipping fees you'll charge.

Odds are that after six months or so, there will be a few that are less desirable and will sit unsold in your store. At that point just do one large group listing (or smaller groups of 3-5 pins), price them low and blow them out the door.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They would likely sell to the collector market and would be best sold separately. There are a lot of pins there so, rather than describe each one individually, I'd write up a generic template and just swap out the year in each one. You'll make more money this way, both in the bid amount and as well as on the shipping fees you'll charge.

Odds are that after six months or so, there will be a few that are less desirable and will sit unsold in your store. At that point just do one large group listing (or smaller groups of 3-5 pins), price them low and blow them out the door.

I did this recently with 450 rings I bought. Sold them off $.99 auction starting bid. After that sale was done and all those rings were gone I did not want to look at my computer for three days. I agree probably putting them up there individual is the best. I wish it was easier to do!

Thanks ill let you know what I do. I currently bought watches off of eBay from a seller from in the past. I paid for 100 and watches she sent me 400+ of them and I’m so overwhelmed. Alot of them are junk but there’s a couple that are worth some time. Like 150 of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread