Need some advice....

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree about getting the jewelry off the tables in the center and the tall pieces off the shelf. I would also suggest moving the tables to the rear of the rented space to close off the back of your selling space. While closing off the end of the selling space is sometimes frowned upon, it will give folks the room to step back and see what is hard to see down low on shelves. Most folks and especially the elderly shoppers will not want to bend way down or kneel to get a look at hard to see items because they have a hard time getting back up or are afraid of knocking items off when the displays are so close or both. If you don't want to close off the rear of the selling space, maybe you can incorporate the tables to elevate some of the smaller shelf pieces and still keep a few items on the tables as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1527174513.214442.jpg

Found a collector of viking glass. I’m not sure if all of this is that or not but she’s headed over with her husband to see what we have.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killed it last month. Got some
Numbers today. 1st in quantity. 3rd in sales for the month. $1746 for a place that hasn’t had a grand opening. Been a ton of work but making some awesome connections. Got to go the other day and look through a vintage jewelry collection probably worth $5k. I bought out the sterling and gold. There rhinestone collection is amazing though! I will follow up next week. They were headed out of the area for a couple days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread