diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldnā€™t believe what these were selling for! I paid less than ten dollars and already have an offer for 440! A good day for me! Acme Interlake banding tool! B2AO. They donā€™t get tools in that often, I hope they get more. image.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to buy a new one of those some time ago for our warehouse to replace the one this dummy left in a truck that was picking up some stuff. They're the best at bundling up a long heavy skinny merchandise such as drill rods really tight and secured for shipment. Yes they are expensive. High-end specialty tools should always be investigate. These are some of the tools I've sold over the years. The hydraulic torque wrench was used to bolt-up a tall mineshaft head frame and the jack is for lifting heavy haul trucks. These items are in the tens of thousands of dollars.

Attachments

• SQ_Series_Square_drive_hydraulic_torque_wrench.589dd4b7aaabb.jpg
    SQ_Series_Square_drive_hydraulic_torque_wrench.589dd4b7aaabb.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 86
  • thumb_products02.jpg
    thumb_products02.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brings back memories of my days in the warehouse. I believe I left one or two on a truck myself.

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to buy a new one of those some time ago for our warehouse to replace the one this dummy left in a truck that was picking up some stuff. They're the best at bundling up a long heavy skinny merchandise such as drill rods really tight and secured for shipment. Yes they are expensive. High-end specialty tools should always be investigate. These are some of the tools I've sold over the years. The hydraulic torque wrench was used to bolt-up a tall mineshaft head frame and the jack is for lifting heavy haul trucks. These items are in the tens of thousands of dollars.
I will definitely be hovering around the tools a little more. I didnā€™t know anything about them. I can see how they would be useful in the mining industry! Maybe they will leave some hydraulic ones soon!!!

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, Congrats on a great pick ! When I read this I looked them up,and couldnā€™t believe it either ! 2nd , a lack of knowledge can really suck , I had that in my hands ! didnā€™t have a clue what it was put it back on the shelf �� If I ever see another you can bet I wonā€™t make that mistake again ��

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread