Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Need some advice

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Oct 2013
    fort myers fl
    4420 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmad7 View Post
    My very first thought after ďtheyíve been in business over 20 yearsĒ was, family members are taking over and itís a mess. And it will take a long time to recover. Iíd move.
    Key wordsĒ its a messĒ apply well!!

um
    Jun 2010
    913 times
    Glad to see you got your valuable goods out of there. There are to many hands in the pot is why you are not getting paid. Best you get the rest of your goods out of there asap........unless you want to give them away.

Oct 2013
    fort myers fl
    4420 times
    currently Iím watching all the vendors that Iíve been doing this for a long time. None of them are pulling out as of yet. My decision will probably be made as soon as tomorrow. I can always go back later on if they do well. Iím waiting to hear from my tax accountant. I might just sell everything in the store to another vendor and write everything off as a loss. I donít have anywhere else put everything.

Oct 2013
    fort myers fl
    4420 times
    Well, I feel like an idiot. 4/8/19 store is still open but currently 2+ months behind In payouts. Iíve listened to you all for yrs and your advice has been priceless. But failed to take your advice in this... Iím owed $2500 since Feb with no signs of being paid... put so much time in this place... nothing has gotten better... Iím not sure what else to say: hopefully someone else will read this and benefit unlike myself.

us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    16406 times
    Well if they ever file bankruptcy and your stuff is still there before they lock the doors, not only will you have a rubber check in your hand, your merchandise will be held up until that all gets sorted out. Sounds to me they struggle with cash flow and I'm not sure I'd be all that comfortable with their excuses.

us
    Nov 2009
    1172 times
    You might be able to salvage something if you move your stuff out immediately & take them to small claims court before everyone else does. Don't beat yourself up about not getting out sooner. I bet everyone that posted in this thread has ignored good advice before. I know I have more than once...
    Drmad7 likes this.

us
    May 2009
    Florida
    Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
    1770 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by trdhrdr007 View Post
    You might be able to salvage something if you move your stuff out immediately & take them to small claims court before everyone else does. Don't beat yourself up about not getting out sooner. I bet everyone that posted in this thread has ignored good advice before. I know I have more than once...
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Oct 2013
    fort myers fl
    4420 times
    Thanks, I agree with you all!

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    9753 times
    Sorry to hear about this.

Oct 2013
    fort myers fl
    4420 times
    Update: I went in tonight to talk to the manager but they werenít there. Ended up running into another vendor who Iíve dealt with in the past. Told him my situation and he wanted to pick some stuff out. He showed me the stuff he was interested in and how much I wanted? Needless to say he took everything. I kept my sterling and my large rotating bin. He takes the rest and I tell management tomorrow Iím done. As soon as he decided to take it it felt like 1,000,000 pounds off my shoulders. Financially itís a huge loss but even getting paid wonít Takeaway how much I put into that place.

Itís amazing I was selling on average $1200 a month there. Mainly on costume jewelry $2 dollars and less. ceramic, Pyrex, fire king and vintage glass.

But the company is so bad with money that it doesnít matter what I do, they screwed up.

I got this bad boy though. My goal is to put it somewhere between here, Tampa and Miami go once or twice a month and fill it up. It will hold 3 to 4000 pieces of anything and donít have to worry about all the other things.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1555382043.111422.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	552.7 KB 
ID:	1703406
    Drmad7 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links