Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might be able to salvage something if you move your stuff out immediately & take them to small claims court before everyone else does. Don't beat yourself up about not getting out sooner. I bet everyone that posted in this thread has ignored good advice before. I know I have more than once...

Exactly what I was thinking.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update: I went in tonight to talk to the manager but they weren’t there. Ended up running into another vendor who I’ve dealt with in the past. Told him my situation and he wanted to pick some stuff out. He showed me the stuff he was interested in and how much I wanted? Needless to say he took everything. I kept my sterling and my large rotating bin. He takes the rest and I tell management tomorrow I’m done. As soon as he decided to take it it felt like 1,000,000 pounds off my shoulders. Financially it’s a huge loss but even getting paid won’t Takeaway how much I put into that place.

It’s amazing I was selling on average $1200 a month there. Mainly on costume jewelry $2 dollars and less. ceramic, Pyrex, fire king and vintage glass.

But the company is so bad with money that it doesn’t matter what I do, they screwed up.

I got this bad boy though. My goal is to put it somewhere between here, Tampa and Miami go once or twice a month and fill it up. It will hold 3 to 4000 pieces of anything and don’t have to worry about all the other things.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1555382043.111422.jpg

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update: I got paid today for February. I’m grateful to get the $. $1348 covers my bills for 2 months. (For my business) The manager asked if I wanted to move back in. I said maybe in a year after I talk to other people that are still there if they are.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news. Hope the rest is in your future

Top Member Reactions