Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this up yesterday, paid $5 for it. I'm not sure of the value, can't find another one just like it. I also can't find a match for the mark. I've found the five point crown with Dresden in cursive underneath it, but this has Dresden printed. Looks like the number on it is 5883D, but I can't find that anywhere either. It appears to be made in Germany.

So, to make a long story short, not sure if it's worth $10 or $100.

dres1.jpg dres2.jpg
dres3.jpg dres5.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice piece, congratulations! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great piece you got collectible

MotherOfGeeks

Apr 26, 2016
Washington
Primary Interest:
Other
Gawd, I hate that stuff. My grandmother collected it and I was the one to Ebay her better? "collectable rewarding accessory purchases". It has been over 15 years so my knowledge is way out of date on marks. My only advice is, lots of pics, insure it and way over pack it for shipping.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those things can be found cheap in ts'rs and do sell generally more than you pay on them. I always look these figures over in my local TS and some I've made 20 to maybe 40 bucks on. That if they're old and undamaged. I think the people who buy them do it on an impulse, as they never seem to get a lot of lookers when I list them and one bid that sells for my starting price that can be 5x what I bought it for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread