May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my usual stop on Thursday for the second time this week just on the hunch they had brought out the new silver plate. Sure enough there was a large basket with new items. A quick search found a multitude of sterling silver, 800, 830 pieces. Bought for $0.99 each including several sets of multiple. spoons and butter plates. The run continues....let’s hope for a while. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1561114244.699084.jpg

Last edited:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of people must not understand what Sterling means, Congrats on a great haul!

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of people must not understand what Sterling means, Congrats on a great haul!

Ultimately that is the direct correlation between those that find stuff and those that don’t. Your finds are only as good as your thrift stores in the area. Hopefully everyone has at least one in their area that does not know silver markings. Then just hit it several times a week early in the morning when they open if possible. I am extremely lucky to have one that produces consistently although there was a pretty long gap when they didn’t have much. Interestingly in three years this thrift store has not produced a single man’s watch. None??

Last edited:

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk about right place at the right time my man

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread