tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked this up at a indoor flea market for 30 dollars. It was originally priced at $48. but a call to the seller secured the deal for $30. It's made by MARX and it has 19 pieces of track and a transformer. I haven't tried putting it together and no telling if the transformer is ever gonna work. What I'm gonna do with it is mount it on a long narrow wall shelf and put it up on an empty bedroom wall as a unique display as me and mama have been fixing up that bedroom over these stay home times with new paint, new flooring and bedroom set for a new grandson to stay in when he comes to visit.

Attachments

• 20200529_081753.jpg
    20200529_081753.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome I love those trains Ive always wanted to build a huge train set with towns and saloons and trees and all that with the trains that used to blow smoke ect Gotta be rich to do that.Great score and price. Well done Grandson will love it

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember the DrumStick restaurant on West Colfax?
I don't recall the Drumstick. Some restaurants I can recall from the past in Denver are the Organ Grinder and me an a gal when I lived in Leadville later 70s went down to Denver and had a fine dinner at a place called The Boston Half Shell. Here in Lafayette we now have a pretty popular chicken joint called the Post, which I like very much.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
The drum stick, I believe, was a chain. They had a train that ran around the room up above you along the walls. This was located out in front of famous Casa Bonita Restaurant on West Colfax. It was a fun spot to go when young.

Anywho....cool train, Tam.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions