quick version of CTH II (part 1)

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Friday was for catching up with everyone, until it was time to head to the motel and try to get some sleep on the hardest mattress known to humankind.

Saturday, I was tickled to note that my first find was not a bent rusty nail! Yay! It was a radiator cap, or something similar & about that size - which was also the size of those "big" tokens! Pretty exciting, then I got it out and had a good look at it. Hey, at least it wasn't a rusty nail and that counted big for me :D

About a foot away, I got a really strong signal, and started digging. Dang, how many radiators did these folks have? OHHH - but this one was SHINY! Omg, I found one of the large tokens! A bigger YAY~! lol (and it fit perfectly - ha! - into that fake radiator cap! - that was fun to fool folks with) :angel12:

Also found an oil cap, a bent, rusty hook thing, like a hasp that had been cut off of whatever... some other "real" things, and eventually some nails and other spiffy samples of rust.

I have to get pictures off the other computer, but will post 'em soon as I do.

HH
Nan

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ros I loved the shiney radiator caps inside!

It was sooooo great to see you and finally get to meet that wonderful man of yours I wish we could have talked more! But he was having such a great time with the camera, I can not wait to see the pics!

OP
OP
roswellborn

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Sniffer, that thing ding-ding-dinged like a railroad crossing on my li'l Ace. So I knew I either had something big, or something close or... Well, I was definitely going to dig it, whatever it was! :D
I'm so glad I did! lol

Granny, he had a terrific time. He's sometimes seems really quiet, but it just takes him a little time to get goin'. I have to figure out the picture thing (again) - especially putting more than one up at a time. But I'll get some up before the afternoon is over (I hope).

wishin' the weekend was just starting over again,
Nan

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ros!!
:-\ I miss youuuu.

I tell you what, you represented us gals VERY well with that snazzy huntin' you did Saturday! Matter of fact, I think there were at least two gals that found a lucky token weren't there? I'm thinkin' Mrs. Relichunter got one too! :thumbsup:
It was great to finally see your A$$ show up to one of the hunts! It wasn't THAT bad was it, Tim? :D And pictures...PLEASE have mercy! :-X Stoney's already done a good enough job showing me at my worst! :D It was fun though, wasn't it!

Thank you for my gifts and helping (doing) the hats!!!!

Nana :-*

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Can you believe Mastereagle? Hiding that pretty wife all this time! It was great meeting Crescent and Dylan,although I'm worried a little about Dylan.He just seemed not to have any energy and pep,I actually saw him stop once although he was still talking.And what a bug-catcher he is!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
warsawdaddy said:
Can you believe Mastereagle? Hiding that pretty wife all this time! It was great meeting Crescent and Dylan,although I'm worried a little about Dylan.He just seemed not to have any energy and pep,I actually saw him stop once although he was still talking.And what a bug-catcher he is!

Hey Hey ....Dillion was a big hit with me...he found me a diamond!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread