What a wonderful life.......and a great hunt.

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
I just wanted to let everybody know that I had a great time and only ended up with a dozen red welts or so. After last year, I thought there could be know better hunt.....but Burdie (Stan) and his family with a lot of help from Evy, Stony and Sniffer went beyond great and out did themselves with a fantastic hunt and get together. It was good to see all the folks from the first CTH and new ones for future hunts. I myself only found some small lead bullets and it was 50/50 on if they were old or not, but I had the best time doing it. Again, I took a perfectly good camera and came back with no pictures....it seems that it takes to much time to either run my machine or run my mouth as that is what I did the most of. Anyway, I hope all is back to normal for everybody and I am looking forward to another hunt soon. I also hope that all of us afflicted with them dang bug bites have a speedy recovery.............HH all.........gregd573

Oh yea, hey ridge runner.........."Hey Dude Where's My Car"

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greg,

It was great to meet you and hope to hunt with you again! I do the same thing with a camera....bring it, shoot a few, and then get back to detecting! Its hard to do it all. Roswellborn's A$$ did a fine job though on pictures. He should have enough footage to a good 2 hour film!!

Once again, pleasure meeting you!

Steve ;D

OP
OP
gregd573

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Thank you Steve, same here....as in a pleasure to meet you. I should be ashamed of myself but Nana's A$$ (Charlie) has done such a great job for the last two hunts........I sorta rely on him. "Great job Charlie".

Take care
HH........greg

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40
Uh oh.... do I need to post some pictures? I've got a 1000 (actually maybe 100) or so! You want me to email them?

OP
OP
gregd573

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Sorry Charlie.......like everything else I've got a small memory....lol. I guess I could take em one a day over the next 100 days. Thanks for everything and I will patiently await your photos as you post them. Hope you've got a little sleep here lately.

HH
greg

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40
Believe it or not my son has me getting up at 4am to go to the Air Force Thunderbirds airshow in Georgia tomorrow! No sleep for me!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nana40hubby said:
Believe it or not my son has me getting up at 4am to go to the Air Force Thunderbirds airshow in Georgia tomorrow! No sleep for me!

Have a little cream with your cereal and you will be all right.

Burdie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...Life is good, Greg. :thumbsup: My eyes are finally back to their normal size! :icon_pirat:

Was great to see you again! 8) Take care, Nana :wink:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I'm just glad everyone had a good time.
BTW most of the accolades need to go to Burdie, he did all the hard stuff

Sniffer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread