Chisholm Trail 2 - The Sequel

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I was peekin over your shoulder...already watched it twice! :wink: lol You did a fantastic job as always pretty lady, thanks! You SOOOO have to come to the FL hunt!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes another hit that is for sure. Oh if we could just turn the pages back and repeat that weekend again. Wait I will just play the sequel again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Burdie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Too cute, Mumzsie!

And I don't know why Greg and Steve were smiling, but a possibility Charlie may have still been thinking 'bout the weekend before. :thumbsup: :D :icon_queen:

You KNOW you gotta come to the Fl hunt, and you can capture all the huntin' pictures you want for the next video! :icon_pirat:

Nana :wink:

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Glad the sunflower table center vases got some attention they were cool. Thanks Mrs Burdie

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Once again you did a beautiful job...MY Mariah was so happy you put "her "song in it....LOL.....Now I can start crying all over again.......

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have captioned my picture, "I need a hug"! I enjoyed the little "show " a lot. I still have a problem with everyone's names. For some reason I've always had a problem remembering names. So, please don't get PO'd if I call you hey you the next time I see you. Thanks for the memories until next time. M :'( nty

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how but, I missed this ! I am sorry Mumzie it was great I can't wait to show Hunter him and Burdies granddaughter huggin away! He loves givin them HUGS as much as everyone loves gettin them! :-*

Now I miss everyone worse!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread