CTH2 Photo Album (Shared)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I really love photos, since they all have certain memories attached to them.
And I've had this thought every single time I've looked at any of the CTH2 photos...

What if we got together ALL of the photos from the CTH2 hunt, and dispersed them to everyone who attended, so that we can all enjoy them.

It's just an idea... but I was thinking that if everyone was interested, you could e-mail all the full-size photos to me... then I could put them into a compressed self-executable file (that everyone can open on their computers) for everyone to share.

If you all would be interested, just reply back on this thread and I'll give you the e-mail address to send them to.

Bran <><

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I think it is a great idea Bran! I would love to have copies of all the photos folks are willing to share!

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool! Well let's see how many others are interested, and we'll see what we can put together. :)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread