Mobile / Pensacola area hunt for Feb 14th?

S

seger98

How about the 14th? The wife & I can make it that day. I'd put this post in the Alabama area too.

Chris & Kathy

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
I may be interested, what are you hunting? Beaches? A site? Thanks, Shane :thumbsup:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Shanghai said:
Seger98, TreasureRats, MichaelB, Goldcatcher (hope you're feelin' better), and heck, anyone else. I'm open, but Sunday the 15th is locked in for the Daytona 500. Any ideas or suggestions?

you all just having a get together ???

S

seger98

Bridge End Farm said:
Shanghai said:
Seger98, TreasureRats, MichaelB, Goldcatcher (hope you're feelin' better), and heck, anyone else. I'm open, but Sunday the 15th is locked in for the Daytona 500. Any ideas or suggestions?

Well I guess in a way it would be a get together, but we plan to hunt too, just gotta find a place, you are more then welcome to join us, infact we'd love to have you, any suggestions on where we al could hunt?

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
seger98 said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Shanghai said:

Well I guess in a way it would be a get together, but we plan to hunt too, just gotta find a place, you are more then welcome to join us, infact we'd love to have you, any suggestions on where we al could hunt?

depends on how many and what most want to search for.

S

seger98

Last time we had 5 and we met at the beach by Fort Morgan. But anything is fine with us, beaches, parks, school yards, relic hunting, whatever ya want. If anyone's wife or kids wanna come along, that's fine too.

Chris

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
seger98 said:
Last time we had 5 and we met at the beach by Fort Morgan. But anything is fine with us, beaches, parks, school yards, relic hunting, whatever ya want. If anyone's wife or kids wanna come along, that's fine too.

Chris

ok let me make some calls but fort morgan area is good too

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
the pensacola area I could possibly make something work if you all want to stay over on the bama side I don't know to many folks over there

S

seger98

Bridge End Farm said:
the pensacola area I could possibly make something work if you all want to stay over on the bama side I don't know to many folks over there

That would be fine with me. Anything is better then nothing.. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
S

Shanghai

Greenie
Aug 16, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I'm in guys, as long as it's Saturday, as mentioned before. If it's Sunday, no prob, I'll wait 'till next hunt.

S

seger98

Shanghai said:
I'm in guys, as long as it's Saturday, as mentioned before. If it's Sunday, no prob, I'll wait 'till next hunt.

saturday would still be the best for me too.

S

seger98

Bridge End Farm said:
seger98 said:
Shanghai said:

saturday would still be the best for me too.

same here Saturday is best for me

Great, saturday the 14th it is, everyone else is welcome too including spouses & kids, now we just need a time & place. Anytime is good for me & Kathy, as well as any place.

S

seger98

Shanghai said:

Shanghai, can we maybe get into the fair grounds, south of I-10 over there in Pensacola?

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
seger98 said:
Shanghai said:

Shanghai, can we maybe get into the fair grounds, south of I-10 over there in Pensacola?

they have let the Pcola club on there before

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I am going to bow out as it is Valentine's Day and though my "special" other person is away a bit. I am going to do something else for her that day.

Maybe another time for me

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
The Pensacola Club is also hunting that day

I can tell you where if you want to meet some more coil swingers

I think it is 5 bucks to be part of thier hunt

which is not seeded

Top Member Reactions