A WARNING for Scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida

Like we used to say in college, It isn't a road trip unless some one gets a ticket...LOL

On our way back from diner sunday night less than 500ft from the entrance to Vortex Springs and after a good 90 minutes of driving around the area looking for a place to eat, we get pulled over...

Last I saw BEF and Cynangyl they were making a run for the entrance .....with Cyn yellin at Bobby..."what did ya think I meant when i said i think the truck was hot"...LOL

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 716

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
darn truck had no license...yeah, he got a good deal alright....we were just inches from freedom when the lights started flashin in the rearview mirror!!! Good thing Bobby and I made a run for it and loved Bob enough to go bail him out!! rofl

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Okay...so it wasn't INCHES...but it was feet!!! We could see the sign for Vortex when he got pulled over!!

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
I bet you two haven't moved that fast in a while huh...ROFL

Maybe i better get back to Voertex Springs and find them buffalo's so i can pay ya back for the bail...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I don't think there are enough buffalo in that herd to do the trick....you best jump in the condo, pick up Bobby and get out here and do some remodel work instead.....we can all go out treasurehunting during your free time! :tongue3:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
yeah I have to agree did kinda make my budget expand a bit

Bob had told us he had gotten such a great deal on the truck

Cyndi and I didn't realize that it was such a great deal the police wanted it too :tongue3:

man good thing I had some extra coin from hunting Monday or you'd still be

eating balony sandwiches

: ::)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
scubatreasure said:
Do the police in Oregon give out warnings to......ROFL

ROFL oh yeah....you can get a warning here too....maybe you best make sure not to leave the condo behind when you are out and about though! lol

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
ocalasix said:
so what exactly did happen??...gregg

we went to dinner and on way back to watch game

we discoveried what a great deal Scuba got on his ride

it was such a cheap deal the deputy dog wanted it

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
When I first saw the title to this post I thought that it was going to be another one of those dreaded cabin fever, I hate the world posts :tongue3:

I have read the post that explains this one now :tard: I have grin pains wondering what the look on your face was when the lights came on ;D

VPR

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
ocalasix said:
well Gregg its all just a big misunderstanding, ya see i had inadvertently forgot to take the tag off the camper and put it on the truck when we went out, so the kind officer only issued me a warning and sent us on our way....

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Think of it this way

Scuba had told us he had just came from jersey and gotten such a great deal on the truck at a wonderful price

So Cyn, I and Scuba decide to get some chow before the Super Bowl

After dinner we are heading back to camp

A deputy has a car pulled over on "other" side of road

As we pass them he runs, jumps in his car, quickly turns it around and gets behind us

As he follows us for miles as I am sure he is awaiting his backup suddenly after he knows he has no backup he puts his bubblegums and siren on. As we pull over and stop just a few feet from the road in the intentisty just fills in.

Slowly the deputy approaches the truck on Scuba's side, as he passes close to the driver Cyn and I slip out and head into the woods quietly and swiftly. Once we have a clean break, we hide. :o

We didn't realize that it was actually such a great price (free) and such a wonderful deal the police wanted to know about it too :o

: ::)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
scubatreasure said:
ocalasix said:
well Gregg its all just a big misunderstanding, ya see i had inadvertently forgot to take the tag off the camper and put it on the truck when we went out, so the kind officer only issued me a warning and sent us on our way....

if this is how he wants it to be known well ok :o ::) :tongue3: :tard:

cops always just spin around :wink: when a old white truck passes them just ask Cyber

always ::)

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like CTHII Jeff got turned on the dirt road down to the site when the local constable decided to have a chat with him for something ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread