late thank you on vortex prizes

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
i kept thinking i would get pics on of the nice prizes we won in the drawings at thevortex hunt. unfortunately , i never could quite get the car cleaned out. were now on another little get away. i have just put more antiques and collectibles in the car and i cant be certain as to when i will get to the bottom layer. so, before it becomes ancient history; i would like to say thanks for the prizes at vortex. i wanted to take pix but since the prizes got scattered about the house and cars i decided to forget it. so as memory serves.....

thanx.digger from cyn .wooden vw carving from bridge.frisbee from unk.v nickel from unk.indian penny from unk. treasure pouch.book on 1715 treasure [i already had this title and passed itonto scuba treasure]. and best for last UNCIRCULATED SILVER DOLLAR from gargamel. thanks everyone. if i missed anything sorry. i await the new season. cmon warmer weather.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sure glad to hear you guys are still out having fun! I can easily see how prizes could get buried and not find them to get pics :-[ yeah...mine are not pictured either. I sure am thankful for them though! Those coins Mel and Shane gave away were just awesome!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
scrounger said:
i kept thinking i would get pics on of the nice prizes we won in the drawings at thevortex hunt. unfortunately , i never could quite get the car cleaned out. were now on another little get away. i have just put more antiques and collectibles in the car and i cant be certain as to when i will get to the bottom layer. so, before it becomes ancient history; i would like to say thanks for the prizes at vortex. i wanted to take pix but since the prizes got scattered about the house and cars i decided to forget it. so as memory serves.....

thanx.digger from cyn .wooden vw carving from bridge.frisbee from unk.v nickel from unk.indian penny from unk. treasure pouch.book on 1715 treasure [i already had this title and passed itonto scuba treasure]. and best for last UNCIRCULATED SILVER DOLLAR from gargamel. thanks everyone. if i missed anything sorry. i await the new season. cmon warmer weather.

wondered who won that carved car

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread